King of the Dice
- a tricky competition for 2-5 players
- small box, great game
The players want to gain new citizens for their kingdoms by fulfilling the various requirements on the cards with three rolls of the dice. Special cards provide benefits. But watch out for scoundrels and dragons! The player with the best citizens at the end wins the game and makes their kingdom thrive!
(Haba #303590 #303485)
Contents: 6 dice, 65 game cards (15 village cards, 10 penalty cards and 40 citizen cards), 1 set of instructions.
Number of players: 2 to 5 persons
Dimensions: 15 x 15 cm
Material: card, wood
Made in Germany
Benefits: develop logical thinking and understand about taking risk
Short game instructions:
• Lay out location cards, citizen cards, and penalty cards as described.
• Turn over 5 citizen cards and place them below the location cards.
• Each move consists of 3 steps: Roll the dice (a maximum of three times; lay aside
any number of dice if necessary)
Convince new citizens and find a new location if necessary (Dice score corresponds to a citizen card)
or discard last face-up citizen card and take a penalty card (dice score does not correspond to
any citizen card)
Fill up the row of cards (Lay out new citizen cards from the deck).
• The game ends when a deck of “citizen cards,” “penalty cards,” or any deck of “location cards” is used up.
• Add up victory and minus points. The player who has collected the most victory points wins the game.